This policy sets out how Scary Evil Events Limited (operating as GhouliesHauntedHouse.com) protects and makes use of the information that you give us when you use this website. We take protecting your privacy seriously and, should we ask you to provide information while you are using the website, it will only be used in ways described within this policy. We may change this policy from time to time but the most recent version will always be found on this page.
What we collectWe may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, interests and preferences
- Information pertaining to customer enquiries
How we use this dataCollecting this data helps us to provide a better experience for all our users and enables us to improve our offering and services. Specifically, we may use data for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve the products and services that we provide
- To contact you in response to an enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails about products and offers that we think may be of interest to you
- To contact you for market research purposes
- Analyse our web traffic to improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website.
- Store information about your preferences in order to present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- Recognise when you return to our website in order to show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously. Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Controlling personal informationWhen you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will see one or more tick boxes allowing you to:
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from us by email, telephone, text message or post.
- Opt-in to receive marketing communications from our third-party partners by email, telephone, text message or post.