Terms & Conditions
GENERAL NOTICE – The Experience is intended to be entertaining, based on a scare/horror theme. Some may find it scary or disturbing. Whilst all day time events are suitable for families, it may not be suitable or appropriate for young children, those with a heart or other serious medical condition, those of a nervous disposition, those with neurological disorders, those on certain medication or those who are pregnant.
INTRODUCTIONThese are the terms and conditions under which you (a “Customer”) may attend a scare-themed visitor experience (the “Experience”) delivered by SCARY EVIL EVENTS LIMITED (“SEEL”).
- Entry to the Experience is by ticket only.
- SEEL will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed and tickets cannot be replaced.
- Customers are advised to check their tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Customer should contact SEEL immediately upon receipt if there is a mistake.
- Each ticket is valid for the specified number of admissions to the specified Experience at the specified time only.
- SEEL reserves the right to provide alternative tickets at the Experience should the staging of the Experience so require.
- Tickets may only be returned to SEEL after purchase pursuant to paragraph 4.
- These terms and conditions do not and shall not affect the Customer’s statutory rights.
- The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time the Customer’s order is accepted by SEEL.
- No order will be accepted until SEEL receives full payment.
- Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number.
- Depending on the type of event, tickets may either be delivered to the address specified by the Customer, received electronically by the Customer or collected from SEEL at the venue box office.
CHANGE TO EVENT
- SEEL reserves the right to make alterations to the published Experience programme where reasonably necessary.
- The tickets purchased are for the Customer’s own personal use and those within the Customer’s party and may not be transferred or resold to any other person or body under any circumstances or used as part of any promotion or competition or for commercial gain. Where there has been any resale or attempted resale of any tickets (or other breach of this term), SEEL reserves the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect and refuse admission to persons seeking to use such ticket(s).
- SEEL reserves the right to cancel any ticket purchased by Customers who SEEL reasonably believes to be associated with any ticket broker, reseller or tout.
- Where an Experience is cancelled or re-scheduled, SEEL will use reasonable endeavours to notify the Customer using the details provided at the time of order. SEEL cannot guarantee that the Customer will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Experience.
- Tickets will usually remain valid and refund requests will be accepted up until 1 week prior to the revised date, or 3 days after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise notified. In the event of a date change at short notice (within 1 week of the Experience) SEEL will use reasonable endeavours to notify Customers who purchased tickets from SEEL of the conditions that apply and if these are not acceptable, offer a refund.
- Please check before travelling that an Experience has not been cancelled or rescheduled.
- Customers wishing to cancel, change or reschedule a booked Experience, must contact SEEL either at the venue box office or by email to email@example.com requesting the same. All tickets must be surrendered. Save for bookings of more than 20 tickets and certain special events, including exclusive booking, where different rules may apply, Customers may receive a full refund for all cancellations received up to 24 hours before the booked Experience or may choose to attend an alternative Experience up to the same cost. No further refunds are available.
- Each Experience may be subject to specific entry restrictions or requirements. Customers are advised to check the details of each Experience before attending. In particular:
- certain events may be subject to specific age restrictions and/or require all minors to be accompanies by a responsible adult; and
- whilst SEEL will make every reasonable effort to accommodate those with a disability or other impairment at an Experience, given that many events will require movement through confined spaces in darkness, it may not be possible to host those with certain conditions at any particular Experience: please enquire prior to booking if you have any particular concerns and/or needs and we will seek to accommodate, wherever practicable.
- SEEL reserves the right to refuse entry to an Experience in reasonable circumstances, including but not limited to health and safety, suitability, age, licensing reasons or where a ticket is void.
- Customers attend the Experience at their own risk.
- You, the Customer, warrant that each person attending an Experience with tickets booked by you is of suitable physical condition to engage in the Experience. As already noted, whilst the Experience is intended to be entertaining, it is based on a scare/horror theme and some may find it scary or disturbing. Whilst all day time events are suitable for families, it may not be suitable or appropriate for young children, those with a heart or other serious medical condition, those of a nervous disposition, those with neurological disorders, those on certain medication or those who are pregnant. Please enquire about any particular conditions or concerns at the time of booking.
- Experiences scheduled to comments at 9.00pm or later are only for persons over 18 years of age.
- The Experience may involve the use of strobe lighting, darkness, loud noises, explosions, scares, odours and unsolicited physical contact. You consent to the same.
- Please note that loud music or noise can damage hearing and Customers who attend the Experience do so at their own risk.
- In the interests of safely and/or suitability certain Experiences may be subject to age restrictions. Customers are advised to check the details for the Experience prior to purchasing any tickets. Persons who are not able to satisfy SEEL that they satisfy the age requirement may be excluded.
- Certain Experiences may be subject to restrictions in respect of cameras, video or audio recording equipment. Customers are advised to check the details for the Experience prior to attending the venue.
- Subject to the nature of the event and ticket type, Customers who wish to leave during an Experience or arrive after an Experience has started will only be granted admission or readmission to the Experience at the discretion of the management.
- If a Customer experiences any problems during the Experience, the Customer should inform SEEL staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the Experience.
- No animals (with the exception of assistance dogs) are permitted. In any event, SEEL can give no assurance of the suitability of such Experience to such animals. Customers are advised to check the details of the Experience prior to attending the venue.
- All property brought to the Experience is brought at the Customer’s risk and SEEL shall not in any way be responsible for any theft, loss or other damage in respect of such property.
- SEEL cannot be held responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused (other than death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of SEEL) unless it has breached its legal obligations and such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of such breach.
- Subject to the foregoing, with regard to personal property brought to the Experience, the liability of the relevant party shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such personal property, subject to fair wear and tear.
- Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an Experience, or for material changes to an Experience, will be limited to the refund as set out in paragraph 4.
- Each Experience is a unique piece of performance art. The experience of each Customer is different. No refund is available to a Customer who states that the Experience was not enjoyable, or either too scary or not scary enough.
- Customer details are managed in accordance with SEEL’s data protection policy, a copy of which can be obtained from the offices of SEEL.
- SEEL respect your privacy in accordance with its legal obligations from time to time and is confident that it has in place a resilient chain of suppliers who do the same. SEEL wants to ensure that booking your Experience online is quick, easy, convenient and safe.
- The Customer acknowledges that filming and recording authorised by SEEL may be carried out by SEEL from time to time. The Customer consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) by SEEL without payment or notice.
- The laws of England and Wales apply and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to all contractual and non-contractual matters arising.